Three months of preparation, All things started with an invitation from my mom's sister, they have free tickets of four to Spain. The whole trip consists of more than twenty tourist so it is counted as a company tour. Itinerary has been prepared, lodging & accommodations has been paid. Papers were processed very smoothly since there's someone to handle it *Uncle James*, all we have to do was to follow up and send our passports as per request. The interview date has come, we needed to show up. Everything went exactly as an ordinary interview process ( I was still impressed with the consuls because they can speak tagalog) however, they wouldn't say whether your visa's granted nor denied. Weeks and holy week had past, all we knew we were already granted yet days before our flight thats the only time we knew we were got denied and our passports were scheduled to delivered one day before the said flight. We were all puzzled with the outcome, of course, who wouldn't? right? with all submitted documents it all came up with this. We prepared our letter of appeal, we even planned of going back to the embassy that day however, office hours was only until 2:00pm. Our hopes didn't end there, we went back the day of our flight. but sorry to say this, they have the worse system and the guards, OMG they were so rude. you know the worst? they would give such excuses like they will call you back, or even the guard would say" stop hoping cause u already got denied" -- WTF HOW DARE TO SAY!, or even they won't allow us to go up.
Technically, this is not our fault since we followed up everything on hand. What says in the letter , ehem ehem ehem "1 month notice prior to the scheduled flight"
Three times of going back and forth to our house to the embassy and with this kind of weather we have. Talagang iinit ulo mo e, it was such a tiring day. My mama and the handler *Uncle James, who had the best fighting spirit was such an inspiring, as what Uncle James said " lalaban tayo parang sa basketball lang yan, magappeal tayo hanggat time is up na" I don't know what this trip up to? but with the long process, my excitement totally crashed. I was totally hoping it wouldn't be granted anymore. Of all the waiting and stuff. Yet the group was totally unbelievable, even they reached Barcelona already, they were willing enough to wait for us only until monday however the system and decision again is such a blur. Everything I've ever imagined was back to nothing. With mama's advices I wouldn't look up again. Yeah she's right without this we wouldn't know, that hey! this could really happen in general. Lesson for this? To seek help from the travel agents ahead of time cause they can reach the embassy in quick time.
" Today I learned the beauty of rejection, even the world is against your plans for sure better & brighter opportunities will come your way. ;) "