Martes, Mayo 10, 2011

The Script live in Manila


just click: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMXgZHlqDxQ
  Several months has past, The script concert was a talk on wherever social sites, I was about to decide whether to watch the concert live. It was slightly a strange decision for me since my man wasn’t really an avid fan but then knowing that some of my college friends are sure to watch , It kept me still hanging and besides I barely watch concerts.Sometimes I had a little sleep to finally decide to save my money instead. I know its so babaw, hehe! but that’s me, I want to think it over and over again before I decide on something not too regretful. The clock was ticking too fast until I’ve finally decided to surprise my man instead because all i knew he was about to leave within the month, * but thank God, he was requested to extend a little bit longer*
The day has come, coming from a long drive we had to take a power nap just to recharge. Just so we know we were already running late to the said time. Tickets said that the show starts at 8pm but we were stuck in the traffic jam. Since Araneta is placed near the mall, everyone was on the beat to go home, apparently that made us wait for more than twenty mins on the road. we thought of having a valet service for us to catch up. right beside the coliseum we asked manong guard to where the valet service is located, without any doubt “si kuya, aba! sabi osige bibigyan ko kayo ng pangparking basta sir bigyan niyo ako pang kape,”  whew successful! we have parking na! Thanks to Ate apple who was  also part of the production, was so willing to wait for us in the line. Well at least the line was not too long and too convenient.
Even the program hasn’t started yet everyone’s screaming out loud. it was hilarious! we moved quickly to our designated seats. seats were all occupied and some were already standing behind us. Well good thing friends of ours saved seats for us! Ohh my!! you guys wont believe how loudly the big dome was, it was super alive that night. Everyone sang and screamed at the best they can, Even us! LOL videos from the concert were not able to upload with some technicalities on tumblr but for sure you’ll get irritated with my voice behind the camera, ha ha ha! It was too obvious we had a great great great time! My man who was not really a fan was intrigued one of the songs struck him most. Though it was slightly *bitin* the band mentioned they will be coming back soon,. In the end I was not worrying where my money went, well It was all worth thinking over days! It was also a nice chance for us distant friends to catch up and update on our future lives! 
I was totally shocked when we got to the big dome, it was jam- packed. 
   
before the show started, we took pictures and tried to get the best lighting in our place. he he he!
Long wait is over, the show is abut to start….
the spotlight made the coliseum even screamed louder.
Songs that i liked the most of course:
“For the first time”
Trying to make it work but man these times are hard
But we’re gonna start by drinking old cheap bottles of wine
Sit talking up all night
Saying things we haven’t for a while, a while yeah
We’re smiling but we’re close to tearsEven after all these years
We just now got the feeling that we’re meeting
 For the first time
 ”Nothing”

And my mates are all there trying to calm me down
'Cause I'm shouting your name all over town
I'm swearing if i go there now
I can change your mind turn it all around

And I know that I'm drunk but I'll say the words
And she'll listen this time even though their slurred
Dialed her number and confess to her 
I'm still in love but all i heard was nothing

She said nothing
Oh I wanted words but all I heard was nothing
Oh I got nothing
Nothing
I got nothing
Nothing
Oh I wanted words but all I heard was nothing

*the end!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento